Untuk info lebih lnjut hub : 08993905496 (only serious buyer)

ym : twins_love@ymail.com

fb: aulyastore@ymail.com

Pembayaran via rek BCA or BNI.

NOTE : JANGAN MEMESAN KALO MASIH BELOM PASTI. TQ atas perhatianya ya.

 

Review Of Geo Contact Lens


I have nearsightedness since I was a kid and I’ve always hated wearing glasses because first, it’s a hassle to wear glasses since it blocks my peripheral vision, and second, because it doesn’t always match with my clothes and I look like a geek. I used to buy clear disposable contact lenses, but eventually I got tired of using them since I had to change my pair after every two months.


Then I read about Geo Contact Lens. Geo Contact Lenses are from Korea, they are safe to use since they have KGMP & ISO certification. Authenticity may be checked through the Geo stickers that are included in the order. It really caught my interest since the price is really cheap for a pair that is good for one year compared to the ones that can be bought in local optical shops. I purchased one last March, and it’s still the pair I’m using up to now and I must say I’m fully satisfied with it. It’s safe; it doesn’t irritate my eyes as long as I clean it regularly. I wear it for more than 10 hours almost every day and it’s still as soft comfortable as before unlike the disposable ones which, when expired, feels thicker and harder when you wear them. Sometimes I even sleep while wearing them, and nothing disastrous has happened yet, although that’s unintentional and not advisable of course, for any brand of contacts for that matter. Geo Contact Lens comes in a variety of types and colors, and their crazy lens collection never fails to amuse me. Currently mine is the CM-905 one which is the 3tone Magic color, it’s dark purple on the outer rim, light purple on the middle, and light brown on the inner, and I’m proud of it since my friends always mistake me for wearing a different pair of contacts every time they see me, since the 3tone style can trick the audience depending on the lighting in the environment.
When my Geo Contact Lens expires, I’m looking forward to buying the same brand again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment